I am a simple human being. I make mistakes and had some regrets. I believe in destiny just as how I believe in happy endings. I let my thoughts be heard but keep my feelings to myself. I dont believe in violence coz it produce the sound of fear. I love art and music. I believe that everyone has their own theme song that havent been heard yet and its the musicians duty to interpret it to its full potential. I dont believe in "It cant work out". There's always a way when there's a will.
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via thewastedgeneration)
(Source: my-h-e-a-r-t-s-not-in-it, via luckydangermagnet)
If a single teacher can’t teach all the subjects
Then how do they expect a single student to learn all the subjects fuck
1/138 older »